Friday, February 17, 2012

Just another Friday night Yappy Hour

Last Friday night, my husband and I had an early dinner on the patio at Bluepointe Oyster Bar & Grill Restaurant. It was actually Yappy Hour from 6 - 8 and we got a kick out of seeing all the dogs walk by on their way to the outdoor plaza. Their owners were just as varied as the breeds, and some of their matching outfits were made by hand and decorated with beads and bells and cockle shells!


I just can't put my trust in some of those larger pit bulls and shepherds around my little patoots, Jasmine and Teddy, so my pets will most likely never get to experience a dogtini on the plaza at sunset. I think they'll survive.


                                                                               


But anyway, the reason for this post is to say how much I enjoy Chef Andy's creations. He's not only an award-winning chef, he's downright friendly with his patrons. He even let me explain what kind of tapas I was looking for one day (one without so many carbs). He listened carefully and said he'd put one together and see if it went over. Wow, thanks! 


This Gazpacho soup with big chunks of shrimp and a dollop of sour cream turned me into a sort of Gazpacho Addict. It's my all-time favorite version of this fresh soup. Thanks Chef Andy, you keep us coming back for more.

No comments:

Post a Comment